Event & Tour Booking
Terms and Conditions
The participant acknowledges the following;
1. A detailed indemnity and declaration form is required to be signed prior to commencing the event or tour. Failure to sign this indemnity and declaration form will result in exclusion from the event or tour. A copy of this indemnity and declaration form is available by request to Outback Motorcycle Adventures at any time prior to the event or tour;
2. that they hold a valid license to operate the motorcycle they are using on this tour and that they agree to produce a copy to Outback Motorcycle Adventures if requested;
3. If hiring a bike supplied by Outback Motorcycle Adventures, that they will provide a security deposit of $1,500.00 in addition to the event or tour payment. This deposit will cover any damage to the motorcycle that they are hiring from Outback Motorcycle Adventures for the purposes of the event or tour. Also, that they will be liable for any damage caused to the motorcycle to the extent of this deposit. This deposit will be returned to the participant upon safe return of the motorcycle at the conclusion of the event or tour.
4. that they have sufficient safety clothing and equipment (including an Australian Standards approved safety helmet) suitable for this type of event or tour and will use these items at all times during the event or tour. Outback Motorcycle Adventures reserves the right to refuse participation if it deems any unsafe equipment is in use by the participant during the event or tour;
5. that they will notify Outback Motorcycle Adventures of any accident or incident that may occur during the event or tour;
6. that they have obtained sufficient insurance cover reflective of the nature of the activities undertaken on this event or tour as recommended by Outback Motorcycle Adventures;
7. that Outback Motorcycle Adventures will collect personal information in order to conduct the event or tour. The participant agrees that Outback Motorcycle Adventures may use this information for promotional or marketing purposes in the future, and;
8. agrees to allow Outback Motorcycle Adventures to use their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photographs and/or film recordings) in any media for an unlimited time for the purpose of promoting the event or tour. No remuneration will be paid for any use as stipulated.
All Tours & Events
Payment of a non-refundable deposit/booking fee must be made at the time of submitting your booking. Balance of all fees pertaining to the selected tour must be paid 30 days prior to commencement date of the tour. Tour participation is not confirmed until full payment is received.
Payment methods accepted are as follows;
Direct Bank Deposit
OMACA Pty Ltd
Please ensure your issued ‘ticket number’ and/or full name is included in the payment details.
Credit Card Payments
Mastercard or Visa payments are accepted directly through our secure website payment platform - eWay.
Outback Motorcycle Adventures reserves the right to evict any participant at any stage of the tour or event for non-compliance of these terms, or for non-compliance of any instructions given throughout the tour or event. Under such circumstances, no refund of any fees will be made.
Outback Motorcycle Adventures reserves the right to postpone, terminate or cancel the tour or event without notice to the participant. Any refund of entry fees whether paid in whole or part will be made at the entire discretion of Outback Motorcycle Adventures and the participant agrees to make no claim for damages or consequential loss if any of the conditions listed in these terms and conditions are applied by Outback Motorcycle Adventures, it’s employees, agents or contractors.
Participants may withdraw from the tour or event at any time prior to commencement of the tour or event. Notification must be in writing via email or letter advising of your withdrawal & request for a refund. Notification is taken to have occurred upon receipt of your notice.
If cancelling after full payment has been made, a cancellation fee is payable as follows;
Finke Desert Race - Race Hire & Support Package
Please refer to the event specific terms and conditions here
Red Centre Adventure Rallye
NIL (i.e. full refund of any event fees already paid) if notice received more than 60 days prior to the event.
25% of event fees already paid if notice received between 60 and 30 days prior to event commencement date.
50% of event fee if notice received between 30 and 14 days prior to event commencement date.
75% of event fee if notice received between 14 and 7 days prior to event commencement date.
100% (i.e. no refund) if notice received less than 7 days prior to event commencement date.
All other Tours
25% of tour fee if notice received more than 21 days prior to tour commencement date.
50% of tour fee if notice received between 21 and 14 days prior to tour commencement date.
75% of tour fee if notice received between 14 and 7 days prior to tour commencement date.
100% (i.e. no refund) if notice received less than 7 days prior to tour commencement date.
If a participant leaves the tour or event prior to completion due to accident or injury, no refunds can be made.
In the event of a mechanical breakdown not caused by any negligence of the participant, Outback Motorcycle Adventures will make every effort to repair or replace the motorcycle in order for the participant to continue on the tour or event.
**Covid-19 Travel Restrictions** Should you reside in a designated Covid-19 hotspot and travel restrictions imposed at the time of your tour or event prevent you from taking part, then Outback Motorcycle Adventures will refund any amount paid over and above the initial tour or event deposit.
The participant is taken to have accepted these terms and conditions upon payment of the initial deposit/booking fee, or event entry fee.